Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

This is a man's game!

Jay Bilas said that tonight. So I'm going to echo it. Yesterday Pitt and Uconn went to battle. I'm happy Uconn beat Cuse but are you $#%#%#% kidding me with the calls on Oriakhi against Rick Jackson tonight. Let's see, foul #3 Pretty Rickey walks more than Blues Travelers and after AO touches him we get foul #3 on AO. Foul number 4 didn't include the travel but was just as innocuous.  Just let 'em play like men. These are man's games. It's not for kids. I think the Zen-Master himself, Phil Jackson, said this week "NBA, No Boys Allowed." Yes, I am talking about the Big East Tournament not the NBA but that is not a huge step. Let them play like men, this ain't CYO. So, as I hope Uconn wins their 7th Big East Tournament Championship tomorrow, I also hope the men decide the game, not the officials.

No comments:

Post a Comment