Jump Ball
This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Amercia East vs CAA
A few, maybe 10 years ago their was a split between the leagues. Well, without fact checking this I think it was more or a migration from the AE and the forming of a new conference (like i said, no fact checking so call me out if you want). Regardless of exactly how it went down the CAA has legit contenders; Drexel, Hofstra, VCU, etc...and with the loss of the Mafia in Vermont (ie TJ Sorrentine) well the AE just doesn't contend. So, I have seen two AE games and one CAA game (Northeastern defeated Towson). Definitively the CAA is better. If the good players in the AE were better, they would be in the CAA. Now, point two...the AE has infinitely better dance teams. I'm sorry to all the Northeastern dancers that read this blog, but ahhhh wow. You were beyond atrocious. Hartford and BU, very impressive. Leading to another simple question, BU and Northeastern are separated by just a few stops on the T, why can't they team up and let the BU girls teach the Northeastern girls how to dougie...teach 'em something. If I rank the CAA basketball wise as a 6 out of 10 (Big East and Big 12 getting between 9.5 and 10) then I give the AE a 5.2. If I were to rank the Dance Teams, I'd give the Northeastern team a 0.1 and the AE teams get at least a 1 (which is 10 times better) but probably are closer to a 6.5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment