Jump Ball
This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Coaching
Great move by Jamie Dixon to go to the zone with a little over 2 minutes left. Uconn didn't score two straight possessions. I was surprised and happy when he came out of it and Shabazz quickly drew a mismatch and turned the corner to draw a foul where he made both shots and took the lead from 1 to 3. Uconn does not exactly excel against zones...as I'm typing my favorite SU player drops a 3 to lift their lead to 5. SJU up 5 at the half now down 3 with 15 min left. Gonna be a good half. That player is Brandon Triche. Just up faked and made a J to push the lead back to 5....I know how to pick swing-men. Just ask Greg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment