Not a good weekend to fall behind on the blogging and definitely missed a bit of hoops Sunday. All that said, I do not regret falling behind and UCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN did win 5 straight days to bring big Jim Calhoun his 7th Big East Tournament Championship!!!Wooo-freakin-hoooo baby. So as I'm currently doing an exhaustive breakdown of the last teams in and last teams out I feel the need to put a few things on here for my ardent followers. Check out these links. One for Kemba. One from the selection committee chairman Gene Smith. And for those of you still trying to figure out the seeding and who deserved a bid I'll put the RPI up there for you. A note on the RPI if you see less wins than you think a team had, the RPI only accounts for Division 1 wins. For example, if you went to Maui (who won that tournament?) your win over Chaminade doesn't count for the RPI.
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/26014/kemba-walker-caps-marathon-with-title-win
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tournament/2011/news/story?id=6214265
http://www.rpiratings.com/mensrpi.html
No comments:
Post a Comment