Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OMG...I was wrong

I just read that when the suns played the celtics in the 76 finals they went 42-40 but they lost 18 of 24 games in midseason. I've heard of 42 win teams going to the finals, I think the C's did it in Russell's last season but losing 18 of 24, WOW, thats really bad. Here are my top 3 one-liners of the weekend.
1. I watched Friday night lights last night, the jets fans should've watched Miracle.
2. Sanchez doesn't shave during the playoffs. Good thing the game is at Gillette, they'll have plenty of razors available!
3. I can't remember this one.
Pats 27-6.

2 comments: