Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

11/17/2010...Lil too excited about Uconn's Big Guys

OSU looked pretty damn good. Lighty is really impressive and sullinger is a monster. Literally he's huge. Florida might be good but they pressed too much and it hurt them. It's tough to press a team with good guards especially with sullinger to finish, cuz he just got the ball and dunked. The more dribbling/passing/ball movement, the better for a team that's pressing cuz they have more steal chances. Sullinger would just catch and finish too easily last night. I always believe that experience wins out 95% of the time at the beginning of the season in hoops.
Uconn is better than predicted. I saw between 7 and 10 in the league. NO WAY! Our bigs are good. I do see them struggling against experienced defensive teams, possibly struggling miserably early due to a lack of an actual offense. I know he isn't even as good as mateen cleaves but i want to reiterate the BS that lucious will play against us next week in hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment