Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting Pumped for Kansas/K St.

I get espn text message updates which is fine every night when they text me to let me know a top 25 team is playing on espn that night. But they actually made me laugh tonight. "Watch live at 9 pm ET as ESPN unveils ISO Cam focused on K-State's Frank Martin, Kansas' Bill Self."
I'm pretty sure this is when I started laughing. I do not want to see either Martin or Self, I'm excited for the game but would rather they focus on Pullen and Selby.
Now since it is a Big 12 game if they could use the "ISO Cam" to catch Larry Eustachy out on the town, I'm all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment