Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lamb

I have not done a comprehensive all-inclusive post on the Uconn/Arizona game yet. But let me say this, Jeremy Lamb gets better everytime he breathes. That dude is a killer with a baby face and an assassin's touch. If I were to ever ask for a professional scouting position I would use Jeremy Lamb as my diamond in the rough, my shining moment. If you know me, you know that I'm often wrong, and when I'm right I remind you often. I loved Jeremy in November. Just like Love & Basketball "I've loved you since I was 11 and the shi% won't go away..." That's how I feel Jeremy. I loved you since Maui, and it won't go away baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment