Jump Ball

This blog will focus on college basketball while venturing into the other sports as their season's take shape. Since it's starting in February the first few posts may be outdated but will be a sampling of the hoops ideas from this season.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Notes

I wanna fire this off pretty quick, knowing the B's drop the puck and the hammer in 45 minutes.
1. Mike Fratello stop saying "imagine how hard it was when you couldn't inbound the ball from the front to the backcourt"...that hasn't been a rule in my lifetime...and i'm older than I like to admit.
2. Indiana-When you are up 82-68 and win 89-84 with multiple TO's and 24 second violations in the last 4 minutes...PUT AJ PRICE in the game. The dude can score. Or at least throw up a 30 footer as the shot clock expires which is better offense than whatever you were running.
3. I think Kelly scores the first goal of the night on rebound, but someway, somehow I'm beginning to feel a first line: Lucic, Krejci, Horton goal. Let's go B's.
4. If Derrick Rose is allowed to sprint headfirst into standstill center's and power forwards in the later rounds of the playoffs and continues to end up at the foul line I'm going to lose it. He's also going to cement himself as one of those guys who, "I know you're great, but I can't stand you (reference Chris Paul)."
5. A-Gon is starting to rip the ball Oppo...watch out baby. How can you not love pretty much everything about Pedroia? I see him in the dugout talking about the caught stealing/balk against Oakland as he mimics the move and then inserts his own colorful commentary. The dude's a ballplayer. Very cool. Just ask Jeff Francis.

No comments:

Post a Comment